SSC Northern Region – 245 Chemical Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Archaeologist & Various Vacancies for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Jobs Recruitment Careers Notification
SSCNR Jobs Recruitment 2017-18 for Chemical Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Archaeologist & Various Posts: Staff Selection Commission SSC Northern Region (SSCNR) has Released Recruitment Notification for 245 Chemical Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Archaeologist & Various vacancies. Interested for getting Scientific Chemical Assistant, Section Officer, Assistant Archaeologist & Various Vacancies, May Apply Online Registration on or before 24-09-2017 Hrs on Wards.
Recruitment details are giving below…
Job Location: India
SSCNR Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total Seats: 245 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Conservation Assistant: 06 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
3. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
4. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
5. Assistant Research Officer for Regional Language: 07 Posts
6. Wildlife Inspector: 01 Post
7. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Investigator (Language): 02 Posts
9. Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
10. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
11. Junior Analyst: 01 Post
12. Sub Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
13. Chemical Assistant: 167 Posts
14. Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
15. Research Assistant (Environment): 03 osts
16. Research Investigator (Forestry): 01 Post
17. Senior Geographer: 01 Post
18. Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
19. Assistant Research Officer (Hindi) & Assistant Research
Officer (Regional Language-Telugu): 02 Posts
20. Scientific Assistant (GCS Cadre, Non-Gazetted): 03 Posts
21. Section Officer (Horticulture): 12 Posts
22. Stockman: 01 Post
23. Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03 Posts
24. Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
25. Assistant Archaeologist: 12 Posts
26. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01 Post
27. Senior Translator (Hindi): 01 Posts
Qualified in 10th pass from recognized Board for Post No.1, Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and Economics as subject from a recognized University for Post No.2, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience in related field for Post No.3, Bachelor’s degree in Electronics with two years experience in related field for Post No.4, Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or institute for Post No.13, B.Sc. in Agriculture or botany or Horticulture from a recognized university or Institute for Post No.21, Master Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject or Master Degree in Archaeology or Anthropology with Stone age Archaeology as a subject or Master Degree in Geology with Pleistocene Geology as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.25. More qualification details refer the official notification.
Candidates age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 24-09-2017. Upper age limit is relaxable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI orders.
Mode of Payment:
Applicant can deposit application fee Rs.100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex Servicemen candidates.
Process of Selection:
Candidates selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can Apply Online Application forms by visiting the website “www.ssconline.nic.in” from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 Hrs on wards.
Online Application Begin: 25-08-2017 Hrs.
Last Date for Application: 24-09-2017 Hrs.
Apply Online: Click Here
See Also Releted Posts: